- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect? How do we collect this data?
We collect the following data:
- Any personal identification information (name, email, phone number, etc.)you willfully provide us via our Contact Form
- Statistical and analytical data via cookies (see below)
How will we use your personal data?
We collect your personal information so that we can:
- Answer your inquiry and process your booking
- Manage your account.
When you pay for a booking via our secure payment pages, no information is collected. Payment processing is done by a trusted 3-rd party payment gateway.
How do we store your personal data?
We store your personal information in a customer database on our company computers, which are all protected. We delete this data approximately 10 years after your most recent booking.
We may occasionally contact you to inform you of new tours, special offers, or to ask for a testimonial.
You have the right at any time to request that we do not contact you for these purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you arrived at our website
- Understanding how our website is used, in general, so that we may improve accessibility and performance
- Using this information to help us market our website on the broader internet.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional Cookies: we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our
website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistical Cookies: we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your location, including your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com