Munich & More Tour
Seven Hours in Munich and Nearby Destinations
This is the full city tour using a private vehicle, on foot, and sometimes public transportation. It is a 7-hour tour which will show you all the important attractions in the city center, around town and selected destinations near Munich. It is kind of like our five-hour tour with added time at locations of your choice or even extra attractions outside the city center. This is a totally flexible tour to give you an in-depth impression of both Munich and Bavaria. You get to know the city and get a flavor of the charming countryside nearby. Possibilities include monasteries, beer gardens (and those two can be one and the same thing), a museum, palace, castle, or one of the glacial lakes south of town (all have crystal-clear water and all offer pleasure cruises), etc.
This is a good tour to book if you have a Munich airport layover.
If your family wants to see the city of Munich and visit the Allianz Arena, home of the FC Bayern football club, this is the tour to book.
This tour is also perfect for combining a 3rd Reich tour of Munich with a visit to the Dachau Memorial Site.
Here are some of the more popular destinations near Munich:
- This is our ‘Town and Country’ Tour
- All the benefits of the shorter tour with bonuses
- City highlights include the Glockenspiel, Nymphenburg Palace and BMW World
- Outside highlights may include Andechs, a beautiful glacial lake, or a rustic country beer garden
- See Munich and surroundings from an insider’s perspective
- We can meet you and end the tour at your hotel or designated place
- Start time between 8:30 an 12:00 is determined by what you want to see and your schedule
- Experienced, knowlegeable and friendly driver/guide
- Simple and transparent pricing with no hidden costs
- Schloss Schleissheim – Munich’s secret palace
- Andechs Monastery Brewery at the Holy Mount
- Three different magnificent glacial lakes with alpine backdrops
- Bad Tölz and the Bavarian Highlands
- Churches and Monasteries in Munich and Bavaria
- Ayinger Brewery Restaurant and Beer Garden
- Allianz Arena and the FC Bayern Munich Experience
- Can be booked for a Munich + Dachau Memorial Site tour
- The prices for our private tours are group prices, i.e. one price for the entire group.
- Our listed prices are for up to 6 travelers. We are able to accomodate a 7th person for an extra fee.
- Please contact us for a price for 8 or more travelers.
- Entrance fees are extra (listed below)
- Single traveler discounts available
Tour Price: EUR 660,-
- Additional charge for 7th person: EUR 40,-
- All entrance fees and fares are optional:
- (Option) Inside visit to Nymphenburg Palace: EUR 14,- / under 18 free
- (Option) BMW Museum: EUR 10,- / 7,-
- Schleissheim Palace: EUR 4,50 / under 18 free
- Pleasure Cruises an all lakes: varies by lake and cruise distance, generally EUR 10,- to 15,-
- Allianz Arena Tour + FC Bayern Museum: EUR 19,- / 11,-
- FC Bayern Museum only: EUR 12,- / 6,-